Thursday, April 28, 2011

LIFE

Its not like I don’t have enough to do already but I started this book of sorts call “101 things to do before you get old and boring” I have only completed 3 things lol
   1. Keep a dream journal (I have some straight up wacky dreams)
   2. Pretend to be sick convincingly
   3. Start my own blog =)
There are so many crazy things in there. There is everything from running up and down elevators to starting your own band and building a time capsule. I doubt I will get it all done but it is certainly fun to do.
   On the upper note
I may not have the voice of Carrie Underwood or Melissa Denice lol but man singing at the top of your lungs in the shower is the best natural stress reliever!! Singing “something’s got a hold of me” trying to sound like Christina Aguilera will definitely have you back to normal if its screamo therapy you need. Feel like dancing a little try “im a believer” (my little sister abbys personal favorite).
   RANDOM
I don’t know about yall but I find my best though provoking times com from when I cant sleep or when Im alone…
Which I was the other day and I realized that paper, diaries and even blogs are for those keen moments of inspiration, the simply random ones,

 or those times when the dusty light bulb on top of my head (that hardly ever shines) finally flickers.
I don’t know which but one of those happened to me today. Today was a happy day. The same crappy things happened at school but I still smiled (and it wasn’t fake) it donned on me that no matter how many miles away I am from my family they still love me. It donned on me no matter who I lived with I am currently with the best people I could be at this moment in my life. It clicked that I truly do have the greatest friends.

And my friends and family of all sorts is all I could ask for. First of all thanks to God who makes all possible. Thanks to family who never get mad when I cant fit them into my busy schedule. Thanks to friends who never lie, cheat of steal but still can get you out of trouble. Thanks to my Nanna and papa who love me and only expect the best out of me and know I can achieve it. Thanks to those friends who try to make me smile even when I tell them to go away. Thanks to my cousins who know all my quirky quirks and still smile and laugh with me when I goof off for no reason…. I guess you could note my overall mood of today as thankful… very thankful, happy and content with life.


**
    Whittney Annie                         
                            **

No comments:

Post a Comment