Friday, April 22, 2011

long nights and not enough coffee


Hard Work can do one of two things to you. It will either make you proud, hold your head up high and show off results or it will make wander if it was worth it and you will soon wish you spent all that exhausting time on something else. I’ve been thinking that today. Don’t get me wrong today was better than I expected. With 4 hours of sleep last nigh I actually made it thru school today in one piece. I didn’t even fall asleep in English. Now I am done with one out of my two online classes that I need to be finished with today. YAAY!! Just one class left to chisel away at. However with all this energy ive exerted on this schooling I start realizing what im missing. Like my friends sweet 16th birthday party.. I couldn’t make an exception, especially not tonight. Or I grasp that I haven’t talked to my siblings in a while, but I definitely couldn’t have done that tonight. I haven’t gotten away from school work in months…but I just have to remind myself it will all be worth it when I throw that cap up in the air and hold on tight to my diploma…on to other matters, once again I have been hard at work for 4 solid hours but tonight my eyelids are starting to glue together earlier for some odd reason…hmm I wander why that is =)… physics online has got to be the toughest class I will say!! Definitely no walk in the park for me. I am so anxious for the summer break to come nobody has a clue… at least during the summer I will be down to one school for a while… once completed with this last class tonight it will be time to start another two on Monday.. yay me… physics B and 2D design. Thank god I am taking an interesting class finally. 2D design that is not physics hahaha. Time for some jazzy music and coffee… cuz I still have a while to go.

**
    Whittney Annie
                             **

No comments:

Post a Comment