Tuesday, July 12, 2011

my camping weekend

wow! its been a while since I've been on here... just thought i would share my interesting weekend with y'all. Wednesday i was informed that we would be going camping. "we" being not just me, my nanna, pappa and two brothers but we were also taking along my 3 nephews and my 2 nieces but i looked on the bright side and just packed more books =) the trip started off interesting enough trying to fit 10 people into a 7 seat truck... i ended up with the littlest one on my lap. Thankfully he was sleepy and dozed off right away and i followed him into lala land... once we reached flagstaff we all piled out and the kids immediately started running around. us older ones weren't so fortunate and were privileged enough to help un-pack... LJ and kalab started finding bugs and creators right away but nanna wouldn't let them torture the ones that caught =) we put up tree swings and set up targets for our BB guns. The second day we decided we wanted to go fishing but as soon as we hit the lake it started pouring down so we made a mad dash to the truck and ten rain soaked people waited out the rain…Daven finally announced that we stunk and he wanted out by then the rain had stopped so we went fishing. Daven and chase were the first 2 to catch a fish. We ended up going fishing the next 2 days but the fish didn’t like me so the only thing I snagged were the rocks and my shirt...  out of the 4 days we only had 1 mishap and that was because LJ got a daredevil streak and decided to ride his bike down the steepest hill. By Sunday night the kids were literally jumping off the camper walls so we decided to head home =) got some cute pictures out of it all though … 

me and Isaac fishing

Daven and his 1st fish

idk what i who i was yelling at lol



me daven and morg headed to the woods



he helped clean the fish












hahaha poor craw fish he doesn't know what hes gotten into





watch out aunt whittney taught this one how to shoot lol





little fish for a little guy


**
   Whittney Annie
                          **

No comments:

Post a Comment