Thursday, April 21, 2011

FIRST POST!!

I often find writing can be somewhat of a stress reliever... and at the moment that is what I need, a giant dose of stress taker awayer. To help you understand why I need this stress reliever I should probably take this 1st post and explain a little about my self. I am a highschooler who is just trying to graduate on time. Long story short (I will expound on this later no doubt) I completed my ninth grade year with no credits. When I started the school I am now attending they said it would behoove me if I went back into the 9th grade. I did and so I now have to do 10th AND 11th grade together so that I can graduate next year like I have been planning for more than half my life. Good news is that the school year is almost over; bad news is I still have a ways to go, summer school and all. I am attending a charter school for my 10th grade credits while simultaneously doing 11th grade online. This is partially what makes my life so hectic, but its fun. I probably should be doing that right now at this very moment but I have been hard at work for 3 hours straight and I am a little burned out, HOWEVER it ends TOMORROW. Sooooo it will be back to work for me in a few. I do not live with my biological parents. We all moved out of town and I didn’t like it very much so I moved back with a couple I have known a very long time. I live with my Nanna and papa; she is my aunt of sorts. I live with them so I can complete my schooling here in my hometown. I work at my Nannas restaurant (flavors of Louisiana) which I love very much. Today started off crazy my adopted sister came back from Hawaii and I woke up at 5 am so my Nanna (her mom) could go and get her from the airport. Then her and her husband came back to my house to pick up their 3 very hyperactive kids (which we have been watching for 5 days). When I thought all the rambunctious children would go with their parents and leave me to slumber in peace they wanted to stay an extra 4 hours…. So with kids in tow it was off to my Nannas restaurant to get “flavors of Louisianan” up and running for another day. We finally ended up taking them home... (That sounds really bad, but they were just being kids, and I was bushed). I thought I was going straight back home to do my online school, but I got a nice surprise and got to go shopping for a bit. Shopping was a tad bit of heaven to another hectic day for me. I ended up getting my Easter outfit and headed home with my Nanna. Once at home I got on the computer and have been doing my online classes ever since…. WHEW…. I usually tell myself after a day like today “well self it cant get any worse than today” then I surprise my self because I run into a day just a tad bit more exhausting than the one before so I have stopped telling myself that. And here I am again it will be another late night while I finish up my classes probably around 2 or 3 AM my time…so… sleep well and dream of me.
**
Whittney Annie
                          **

No comments:

Post a Comment