Monday, April 25, 2011

just another day in paradise

The sound of a ticking clock can be most comforting…. Or nerve racking if you know with each tick you are getting closer and closer to your midnight deadline…it is all relatively my fault since I took part of Sunday off to spend with my favorite batch of crazy cousins. We went and had a nice lunch at crackle barrel -on Easter Sunday mind you- just the six of us (no adults that was very funny). And to make us all a little bit more rowdy we all had a sugar load of chocolate cake and ice cream. Then I went back home to hit essays and sharpen pencils. Fortunately for me I have caught up all my work before that clock struck twelve, and no horses turning back to mice for me thank goodness. Report cards came in today and guess who’s on A B on-a-roll?? Ya me baby love it love it. Guess long hours NOT AT THE PARK or SLEEPOVERS did pay off. New online classes for me tomorrow. Here I come physics and 2D art and hello more late nights and star bucks.
**
    Whittney Annie
                             **

No comments:

Post a Comment