Monday, July 25, 2011

HERITAGE 2011


Heritage this year was so much better than I expected and not to say I expected anything less than great but it was… amazing! Every year I have gone and come home with a little bit more of a touch of God than before, but this year was sooo much better and with out trying to sound redundant it really did change my life. I went there struggling just a tad to be the happy go lucky person I like to be and I came home bursting with the happiness of God. I don’t know how make my human mind comprehend it and put it into words but what I can say is GOD IS SO GOOD. Sunday after we came back I got the  biggest surprise… I was asked to testify…I felt so honored when Bro Stanly asked me to testify (I was nervous to boot as well) but I was glad I could tell my congregation what God had done for me.  I didn’t say this in my testimony but when I went there I didn’t think God would answer my one specific prayer for specific change, but he did and then the last night when Bro. Frazier preached about letting your past go it just topped it off because I already knew what he was preaching about was so true. I just wish I had dragged Kalab with me so he could have gotten the Holy Ghost. Along with God being so very good I had a blast so here are a lot of pictures (NOT in order) I took on my trip…..







































































1 comment: