Sunday, September 21, 2014

Catching up

Wow I haven't been on here in a while... well almost three years. It’s crazy how fast life moves! One moment I’m on a plane moving across country the next I’m on the other side of the country yet again but this time with a new baby and my little family. I’ve been thinking about starting this back up for a while but it wasn’t until I was talking to my little cousin about how scattered our family was (not in a bad way of course). We’ve all just moved in different directions... literally! My dad, mom, brothers and little sister are in the north east. My big sister is in Florida. I have family in Texas, Indiana, and Arizona and here I am in California. I want this blog to be about connecting my family a little bit more, even if it is only a couple words about how were doing over here on the west coast. So for those of you who aren’t up to date here it is: I got married in early march of 2013 to Josh my very handsome airman, we moved into the cutest little apartment and started our little life together. On January 24th 2014 Levi Jackson Wilcox, the 3rd member of our little family was born.









I stopped working; we moved onto the military base and settled into our new life.  Well that’s what we thought we were going to be doing. About a month after Levi was born we got news that josh would be able to get out of the air force earlier than the terms on his contract. So once again we packed up our house, but this time we drove allll the way across the beautiful USA. We stopped along the way to sightsee and visit friends and family. After all that driving we finally arrived in California. Note: if you’re going to drive across country make sure your AC works.



We moved in with family for the first couple months and recently found a little place, our very own double wide trailer. Might not sound like much but it’s all ours. We remodeled the whole entire thing. From painting every single wall, to tearing out the old kitchen and josh putting a new one in for me. Let me tell you it is absolutely gorgeous!! It still has some finishing touches but it has come a long way from when we first saw it. We recently adopted a new puppy named gunner the cutest thing you have ever seen.
Levi is growing super-fast!! Crawling, eating baby food, trying to walk, and well generally just trying to find trouble.



Since life is so fast passed around here I might not be the best at calling or even keeping up but I hope this finds you all doing well. I promise I will try to update this whenever I get the chance…most likely when Levi is sleeping

Untill next time J

5 comments:

  1. Aww thank u Whittney for posting!!! Love and miss u!!

    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats why i started this back up so yall could see everything going on with us :) love and miss yall too!!!

      Delete
  2. Awwww! Thanks Whittney for sharing:) love y'all so much! Here is my blog I recently started. www.misscourtneyaileen.wordpress.com I will have pics of our family on there and everything else! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it! i will start following your blog :) love and miss yall bunches!

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you started this up again baby girl. Love your lil family to the moon and back!

    ReplyDelete