Tuesday, August 30, 2011

GOOD NEWS



GOOD NEWS EVERYONE (It’s a little late and a little old but none the less still good news) I NO LONGER HAVE TO DO MY ONLINE SCHOOL!! For those of you who don’t know ill fill you in… My freshman year I enrolled late (around October 2008) in a computer only school that guaranteed I would be able to get my credits quickly. By the end of that year, that school had went through 4 principals. My credits were lost, and I never received any from that school. They said I started too late and they had no credits for my transcripts. I pushed on and started my sophomore year. Due to economic circumstance my family and I moved to Minnesota three months into my sophomore year. Not long after that I decided I wanted to move back to Arizona. when I moved back to AZ about two and a half years ago I didn’t have a single 9th or 10th grade credit to my name and I was supposed to be half way thru the 10th grade. So with a lot of thinking and praying my Nanna and Pappa put me back into the 9th grade. I wasn’t to happy about it but I knew there really wasn’t another option. The following school year Right before I started 10th grade I had a brilliant idea of catching up with my class thru online schooling. (I say brilliant idea rather sarcastically because by the end I was sooo done with primavera) Thankfully everyone was behind this idea and as soon as my sophomore year started so did my junior year and I began taking 11th grade online classes concurrently while doing 10th grade at GCA. It was a long hard rough year and sometimes I wanted to give up or maybe just make my computer crash so I would have just a little of my own time. However I didn’t and about 4 or so weeks ago my educational coordinator informed me that I had successfully completed two grades in one school year…. It still doesn’t feel real but I no longer have to leave right after school to come home to more…God is so good to me and I am still excited so I just wanted to share the good news!!
**
   Whittney Annie
                          **

2 comments:

  1. Good for You Whittney! It must be so nice to be able to actually "enjoy" a school year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! it is wonderful I'm definitely going to enjoy this year to bad its already my last...

    ReplyDelete